Central Asia Property Awards
Kazakhstan Networking Partners and FIABCI-Central Asia, a regional branch of the International Real Estate Federation (FIABCI), will host the first Central Asia Property Awards 2022 ceremony in the history of the region on October 20. The event will be held in cooperation with the traditional regional award in the field of commercial real estate – Commercial Real Estate Awards (CRE AWARDS).
Central Asia Property Awards 2022 will be the largest real estate event in the Central Asian region. The winning projects will be selected by a jury of leading industry experts from Central Asia and beyond, based on FIABCI’s internationally recognized evaluation criteria. Central Asia Property Awards 2022 will bring together representatives of leading real estate organizations and become a unique platform for company presentations, networking and knowledge sharing.
- Assisting in the development of quality standards for real estate in Central Asia
- Increasing the investment attractiveness and transparency of the real estate market
- Encouraging excellence in construction and real estate development
- Revealing the achievements of companies in the leading segments of the real estate market and rewarding industry leaders
- Promoting international recognition of facility quality standards and professionalism in construction and real estate development
Partner of Cushman & Wakefield Kazakhstan
Head of the Cushman & Wakefield Kazakhstan
Managing partner of Colliers Kazakhstan
Chairman of the Board of JSC “Social-Entrepreneurial Corporation “Almaty”
Circle Office Solutions Ukraine CEO
Creative solutions agency GRAPE CEO
Dr. Mahmoud AlBurai
Chairman of the Board of Directors of ARISE UAE